Project Selection - My Decision
My decision for the project is the magazine. The film is more engaging for sure. A moving visual medium provides much more opportunity to express oneself and engage an audience, but I want to make it easy on myself. I believe my skills with writing will make this an impressive magazine for its graders and an easy-enough project for myself.
I would want to make this project about theater and its impact on the Greater Sarasota area or perhaps Southwest Florida. Sarasota is often called the cultural capital of the Gulf Coast and sometimes even Florida. It would be a great idea to research and write about what makes this city so special. If I were to work in a group I would want to split the work between photography and writing, with someone taking the photographs and one person mainly writing the article with either individual assisting the other as needed.

Comments
Post a Comment