Project Selection - Magazine
One of the beneficial properties of print journalism is that you're able to get as descriptive as you want. You can add as many descriptors to a sentence in print as you want, whereas you cant in film. You're limited to what equipment you have in film, as well as what the actors look like. This is another advantage of print. The only equipment you really need is something to write with and a printer. Another advantage of print is that it takes less time to produce and publish. A film takes several hours over the course of several months of planning, shooting, editing, and rendering. Print can be written and printed in a day or less. This also helps in discussing a topic. Among the two mediums (with the exception of some documentaries) print is a far easier method to discuss current events due to the nature of its production. These are just a portion of the many advantages that print has over film.
I would definitely succeed in finding an interesting topic for the project as well as making it an interesting ride as I have a great interest and talent in all things related to writing and the fantastical.
I would definitely succeed in finding an interesting topic for the project as well as making it an interesting ride as I have a great interest and talent in all things related to writing and the fantastical.
Where I think I would struggle is staying on topic. I tend to go on tangents when I write.
Comments
Post a Comment