Update for Photoshoot Locations
Yesterday my neighbor and good friend accompanied me to St. Armand's Circle. His mother was kind enough to drive us to the location that the photoshoot was taking place: the St. Armand's location of the Daiquiri Deck. I had even called ahead to make sure there was a performance that night on the night before I went. Unfortunately, I did not take the weather into account. There was a huge storm system that passed through yesterday. Nothing severe, but larger and longer-lasting than anyone expected. As a result, the upper deck of the Daiquiri Deck became flooded, and the performance was cancelled.
But, as luck would have it, my friend's mother was friends with some of the members of a band called Kettle of Fish who were actually performing that night at Marina Jack. I'll post the results of my photoshoot later today. For now here's some pictures of the band and venue that I found on the internet.

A GROUP PHOTO OF THE BAND

ANOTHER PHOTO OF THE BAND PERFORMING IN A PARADE

MARINA JACK, THE VENUE
But, as luck would have it, my friend's mother was friends with some of the members of a band called Kettle of Fish who were actually performing that night at Marina Jack. I'll post the results of my photoshoot later today. For now here's some pictures of the band and venue that I found on the internet.

A GROUP PHOTO OF THE BAND

ANOTHER PHOTO OF THE BAND PERFORMING IN A PARADE

MARINA JACK, THE VENUE

Comments
Post a Comment