Locations for Photoshoots

If my cover template was any indication, I'll be taking pictures at St. Armand's Circle, specifically the Aqua Quadrant of the circle, as the most people are there, which would mean the most performers are there. I chose St. Armand's Circle of all places as it is the one place in Sarasota that you can see talent all over, not just on restaurant stages like at Island Park and Marina Jack or Siesta Key Village. Having visited the circle multiple times, I've noticed that not only is there talent on restaurant stages but also on areas between quadrants, on sidewalks, and in the park at the circle's center

Below are some photos of the location. None of them are mine. I took them off of Google Images.

Image result for st armands

AN AERIAL PHOTO OF ST. ARMAND'S KEY WITH ST. ARMAND'S CIRCLE IN THE CENTER.

Image result for st armands

ANOTHER AERIAL PHOTO, THIS TIME OF THE PARK IN THE CIRCLE'S CENTER.

Image result for st armands

PICTURE OF A GREEK STATUE AT ONE OF THE QUADRANT INTERSECTIONS, A COMMON SPOT FOR PERFORMERS. IN THE BACKGROUND IS THE COLUMBIA RESTAURANT, A POPULAR SPOT ON THE CIRCLE.

Related image

STOREFRONTS SUCH AS THESE ARE POPULAR SPOTS FOR PERFORMERS AS WELL.

Comments

Popular Posts